Cosplay links & BloodRayne and Maj. Motoko Kusanagi (GIT

Anything and everything Cosplay

Moderators: Mich, Lady_Dragon

pbbunnybear
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by pbbunnybear » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:28 pm

Sakara, I LOVE the ghost in the shell costume you made! It's so great! Very accurate! Not many people make that costume very well. Great job!
From this moment on, every breath you take is a gift from me

sakara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by sakara » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:18 pm

Awe thanks!! well i had to do a good job Manga were paying me!!
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?

http://www.darksidecostumes.com

Bump-For-Justice
Field Student
Field Student

Post by Bump-For-Justice » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Man those are sweet. Well done. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eurobeat King » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:29 pm

This is one thread you shouldn't revive, since 1. it's olllld, and 2. the creator of this thread is a weird one.. :P Doubt he posts here anymore since he's not liked here or on other forums..

Gemma
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

Post by Gemma » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:14 am

Eurobeat King wrote:This is one thread you shouldn't revive, since 1. it's olllld, and 2. the creator of this thread is a weird one.. :P
I know I shouldn't laugh... :lol:
My moral standing is lying down

Bump-For-Justice
Field Student
Field Student

Post by Bump-For-Justice » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Eurobeat King wrote:This is one thread you shouldn't revive, since 1. it's olllld, and 2. the creator of this thread is a weird one.. :P Doubt he posts here anymore since he's not liked here or on other forums..
So why is the person weird?

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eurobeat King » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:29 am

Bump-For-Justice wrote:
Eurobeat King wrote:This is one thread you shouldn't revive, since 1. it's olllld, and 2. the creator of this thread is a weird one.. :P Doubt he posts here anymore since he's not liked here or on other forums..
So why is the person weird?
wow, i have a reason to post in this thread. The person sent me a private message on another forum, asking me for info about a bunch of female, SEXY female cosplayers that I took pictures of, asking if i knew who the characters are, or who the cosplayers are. As if I would invade the cosplayers' privacy and tell him who they are, especially those that I do know.. :P

Just when i thought he would be gone for good, he returns, and is still doing his creepy-thing by asking people for pictures of sexy cosplayers.. :?

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 am

I think its safe to say that this is this guy Chris L Hansen...this guy is weird and has no shame in asking for what he shouldnt ask for! :evil: He plays out as if he is stupid and needs help...the guy needs help but a different kind altogether! Zen has kicked him out, none of us were comfortable with him around!

EK you're doing the right thing and i would warn your friends, i just wish this guy would piss off and leave people alone! We all have the right to cosplay but this guy just spoils it...he really makes my blood boil! Wonder if the police know about this guy...i wouldnt be suprised if they do know him :roll:
I have mood poisoning, it must have been something I hate!

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eurobeat King » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:56 am

koisty wrote:I think its safe to say that this is this guy Chris L Hansen...this guy is weird and has no shame in asking for what he shouldnt ask for! :evil: He plays out as if he is stupid and needs help...the guy needs help but a different kind altogether! Zen has kicked him out, none of us were comfortable with him around!

EK you're doing the right thing and i would warn your friends, i just wish this guy would piss off and leave people alone! We all have the right to cosplay but this guy just spoils it...he really makes my blood boil! Wonder if the police know about this guy...i wouldnt be suprised if they do know him :roll:
Yeah, i don't see Chris on the Members List anymore, so i'm guessing he's been banned from here. *hi-5* He's still bugging me on the other forum about pictures of sexy girl cosplayers, and I really want to expose him there about his creepiness but I try to be nice.. until it's time NOT to be nice. :twisted:

But since i'm not a moderator here, i can go ahead and share with everyone just how creepy this guy is. Check out his thread on American Cosplay Paradise (ACP) and tell me that's not fn' creepy:

Who knows if he's building another "Super Heroine Cosplayer" website or just a huge Private Collection..

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:02 am

Think sexy cosplay girl photos on the background

Between night and dawn, a whole new world can be seen...it's the truth.

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 am

lol Tenyon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ive seen a pic of him...and well...you aint wrong! erm ive just done a bit of research on this guy...hes been banned from many places...for the same reasons...but looks like hes subscribed to many "dodgy" sounding sites...i would contact the admins there EK and get him chucked out! Sometimes even the Superheros need saving from the creeps! :roll:

Sorry EK had to remove your link as some of the content is not suitable for the younger members to see, but bottom line is everyone needs to be aware of this guy...he does have accounts on facebook and myspace so just be aware if you see this name...block him! I just want to protect people!

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:51 am

putting it bluntly he is a PERV...that's why he got banned because he was too over the top with the creepiness and darn right odd....he was given plenty of chances but chose to ignore it...if you see him anywhere as kirsty says steer well clear....he's the kind of guy that will end up on Dateline NBC
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 am

lady linny wrote: he's the kind of guy that will end up on Dateline NBC
or crime watch! :roll:

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:46 pm

koisty wrote:
lady linny wrote: he's the kind of guy that will end up on Dateline NBC
or crime watch! :roll:
The Worlds Creepiest Super Nerds? wait...that's not a show...yet :think:
Get it together Lara!!

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader