UK ban on 'replica' guns

Swords, Knives, Guns, Lightsabers, etc...
Have a link, need help finding something...post here

Moderators: Zendragon, Fifthrider

Postby sakara » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 am

As a costumer who is very aware of guns and such ( have shot the real kind and seen the effects) i have full respect for firearms but also feel the laws in the Uk are jerk relfex with no understanding behind it.

what is TOTALLY crazy in this country is the snap descisions that are made with no facts behind it. Banning normal everyday people from buying airsoft ect wont stop gangs/yobs/assholes from getting hold of real guns and using them. Those that want to use them for violent means still will.

and the most crazy thing about this country? we cant buy replica guns easily, yet we can go out and buy explosives easily - ie fireworks. These are easily some of the most dangerous and volotile things on the market and in my mind should only be used by trained individuals and seen at proper organised events.
my boyfriend when he was young had to be in the burns ward of the childrens hospital for a skin graft and saw kids with their hands blown off, faces with 3rd degree burns, because they played with these fireworks.

crazy! rant over lol
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?

http://www.darksidecostumes.com
sakara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby April_Croft » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 pm

sakara wrote:As a costumer who is very aware of guns and such ( have shot the real kind and seen the effects) i have full respect for firearms but also feel the laws in the Uk are jerk relfex with no understanding behind it.

what is TOTALLY crazy in this country is the snap descisions that are made with no facts behind it. Banning normal everyday people from buying airsoft ect wont stop gangs/yobs/assholes from getting hold of real guns and using them. Those that want to use them for violent means still will.

and the most crazy thing about this country? we cant buy replica guns easily, yet we can go out and buy explosives easily - ie fireworks. These are easily some of the most dangerous and volotile things on the market and in my mind should only be used by trained individuals and seen at proper organised events.
my boyfriend when he was young had to be in the burns ward of the childrens hospital for a skin graft and saw kids with their hands blown off, faces with 3rd degree burns, because they played with these fireworks.

crazy! rant over lol

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

argh thank god someone agrees!!

And I'm sorry about your boyfriend.. sodding kids..
April_Croft
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

Postby sakara » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:05 pm

April_Croft wrote:
And I'm sorry about your boyfriend.. sodding kids..

a no biggy. he was when he was VERY VERY young and it was nothing to do with fireworks himself, but seeing the effects as a kid made him hate them.
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?

http://www.darksidecostumes.com
sakara
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby April_Croft » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:20 am

Awww no wonder :O
April_Croft
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

Previous

Return to Prop Weapons