DragonCon 2009 - check list

Know of one? Been to one recently? Tell us about it...

Moderators: Zendragon, Chuey

TRaiderGurl
Expedition Guide
Expedition Guide

DragonCon 2009 - check list

Post by TRaiderGurl » Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 am

1) Who is going?

2) What costumes are you thinking about bringing?

3) When are you arriving? (so we can think of a window to possibly meet up)

4) And why are we all so awesome?

Me first

1) I'm going!

2) I am doing a small Care Bear group. Don't worry, not furries. Kai from Heavenly Sword. A Road Warrior for Wolf Pack. I will bring along my Dead Ringmaster and Psychotic Dorothy for fun. I'm also attempting to have TRU doppelganger done.

3) I will be arriving Thur afternoon.

4) Cause we're RaiderQuest. The best people around.

Attending...
TRaiderGurl
Xavietta
Tracy
Zen
Last edited by TRaiderGurl on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Thu May 14, 2009 10:41 am

i'm soooo jealous...the nearest thing we have to this is LFCC and believe me that is a million miles away....LFCC last year was super rubbish and a complete rip off....it's a shame becauae it's left a nasty taste in my mouth..i just wish we had something like DC over here :cry:
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Thu May 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Linny I think you need to just fly across the pond and come to D*C one year :D

1: Me and my boyfriend. and I'm crossing my fingers hoping my friend from Pennsylvania can come!!

2: Let's see...definitely my psycho mannequin and Ethan Thomas from Condemned. The lone wanderer and raider from Fallout 3. Hopefully our Genetic Opera repomen if I can get them finished. Also hopefully Classic Lara and Nathan Drake from Uncharted. Then if my friend from Pennsylvania comes we'll have our original D&D characters as well as the Victorian versions of Spike, Dru Angelus and Darla from Buffy. Wow that's a lot :shock:

3: It all depends on boyfriends job at that time :? hopefully Thursday night or Friday morning, but most likely Friday night if he can't get those days off... (crossing my fingers again for that one lol)

4: We just are :D It's a natural phenomenon
Get it together Lara!!

Leigh Croft
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Leigh Croft » Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 pm

lady linny wrote:i'm soooo jealous...the nearest thing we have to this is LFCC and believe me that is a million miles away....LFCC last year was super rubbish and a complete rip off....it's a shame becauae it's left a nasty taste in my mouth..i just wish we had something like DC over here :cry:
I'm with Linny! We seriously need a taste of the US side of things! The UK scene has got a lil' stale unfortunately. I need to sell some art, raid my piggy bank and get my ass state-side to meet you guys! Me and Jenn have unfinished pole-vaulting buisness!! :twisted: :lol:

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Fri May 15, 2009 1:01 am

oh yes! wouldn't that be great....the blighty bunch invades DC!!!
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...

TRaiderGurl
Expedition Guide
Expedition Guide

Post by TRaiderGurl » Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 am

start planing for 2010!

Zendragon
Man Behind the Curtan
Man Behind the Curtan

Post by Zendragon » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Cas, you KNOW we will be there.

and yes, a party worth the trip Linny and Leigh
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've ever caught me doing"

Jenn
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Jenn » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Leigh Croft wrote:
lady linny wrote:i'm soooo jealous...the nearest thing we have to this is LFCC and believe me that is a million miles away....LFCC last year was super rubbish and a complete rip off....it's a shame becauae it's left a nasty taste in my mouth..i just wish we had something like DC over here :cry:
I'm with Linny! We seriously need a taste of the US side of things! The UK scene has got a lil' stale unfortunately. I need to sell some art, raid my piggy bank and get my ass state-side to meet you guys! Me and Jenn have unfinished pole-vaulting buisness!! :twisted: :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! :lol: We do! You blightys better keep us updated, cause if I hear youre going I will make sure 110% that I will be there.

Zendragon
Man Behind the Curtan
Man Behind the Curtan

Post by Zendragon » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Jenn wrote:
Leigh Croft wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! :lol: We do! You blightys better keep us updated, cause if I hear youre going I will make sure 110% that I will be there.
Speaking of... I know someone else who is due to make an appearance (looks at jenn)
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've ever caught me doing"

TRaiderGurl
Expedition Guide
Expedition Guide

Post by TRaiderGurl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah Jenn, i want you to come! :cry:

Jenn
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Jenn » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 am

Are his initials KS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fawk I really wanna go.

Raiderbabe
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Raiderbabe » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 am

I would like to try DC one day..just seems so big and scary compared to LFCC! ( and pricey ouch)