San Diego 2008 Dinner Get Together

Know of one? Been to one recently? Tell us about it...

Moderators: Zendragon, Chuey

mysterybox

San Diego 2008 Dinner Get Together

Post by mysterybox » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 pm

There has bee so little talk on this board about Comic Con that I wonder if people use this forum for communication, or if they are going elsewhere to plan things. If the later, wher are you all going?

Anyways, I was talking eith Valerie the other day and were are planning on getting together on Thursday, July 24 at around 8 pm at Joe's Crab Shack behind the Convention Center. Is anyone else that is going to be going to the Con interested in joining us? Please let us know if you think you might go, and if you may bring anyone else with you. We need to have an idea of how many people would be there at least a week out from the Con so that tables can be reserved.

If you were there for the last one, you know what fun it was.

Speak up now..

Kevin

Oh, and for those of you that have eaten at a local icon/piece of movie memorabilia, count yourselves among the lucky. This last week Kansas City Barbeque was gutted by fire. Look here for more info:

http://www.kcbbq.net/ and

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... fire2.html

What a loss...

Peralton
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Peralton » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm up for something. My 501st dinner comes first. Not sure what day that is, but a get-together sounds good.
Peralton

Chuey
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Chuey » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Peralton wrote:I'm up for something. My 501st dinner comes first. Not sure what day that is, but a get-together sounds good.
The 501st dinner is on Thursday, July 24.
Regards,

Mark "Chuey" Lin

Peralton
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Peralton » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Sorry I can't make it. I have two dinners that night already. One for work, one for the 501st.
Peralton