4-Day Passes for San Diego Comic Con are SOLD OUT!!

Know of one? Been to one recently? Tell us about it...

Moderators: Zendragon, Chuey

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

4-Day Passes for San Diego Comic Con are SOLD OUT!!

Post by Eurobeat King » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:38 am

Hey everyone,

for those of you who plan to attend San Diego Comic-Con and haven't pre-reg. yet, the website says that the 4-day passes are completely SOLD OUT!! :shock: So this means that you can only buy single-day passes which are still available, but you can't attend Preview Night on Wednesday night.. :(

I regret waiting too long, but I was busy with Fanime & A-kon the last couple of weeks, and was ready to get the 4-day pass when I returned this past weekend from A-kon, and thankfully my friend told me about the situation. So i had no choice but bought my single-day passes for Thursday, Friday, & Saturday (so far.)

I doubt I'll be able to bring all 4 print-outs on Thursday and get my badges for each day, but I'll try. Since I'm going to be at the con early each day anyway, it shouldn't be too bad.

As for Preview Night, I will ask my bro and/or friends to let me borrow their badge for an hour so i can take a little walk-through and take pictures of the booths & exhibits. Otherwise, I'll be roaming inside the lobby-area until 9:00pm, taking pictures of any cosplayers that be walking around. It sucks, but this is the price I pay for waiting so long.. :oops:

So if you haven't pre-reg. yet for Comic Con, go to www.comic-con.org and register online for the day(s) you plan to go before they sell out!!

Chuey
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Chuey » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Yep, the Saturday badges appear over 3/4 sold according the front page of the websit. With increased interest in the show, this will probably be a continuing trend.
Regards,

Mark "Chuey" Lin

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eurobeat King » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:41 am

The 1-day passes for Saturday are all SOLD OUT!! :shock:

The website may show there's only 95% (or so) sold, but after you enter your information, you'll see that the option to buy a Saturday pass isn't available. way to get peoples' hopes up.. :P

SpacemnSpiff
Field Student
Field Student

Post by SpacemnSpiff » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:00 pm

ALL Passes for ALL days are SOLD-OUT! WOW! This is a first in that all 4 days of Con have sold-out a week before it even STARTED. I'm still hoping they won't move the con to another city simply because of the turnout. See you at Con. :D

Jenn
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Jenn » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 am

Whoa thats insane! I was only able to get a sunday day pass but Im cool with that.

Eurobeat King
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Eurobeat King » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Jenn wrote:Whoa thats insane! I was only able to get a sunday day pass but Im cool with that.

glad i'm able to see you at least for one day, Jenn. :)

Chuey
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Chuey » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Another first, Comic-con International will not take on site volunteers this year as well. In the past, people have used that as a means to attend the convention.
Regards,

Mark "Chuey" Lin